Trisha & Daniel make up for lost time. And podcasts.
In this installment, after missing a week (blame Trisha), Trisha & Daniel debated the methods behind the lack of moderation of proposed panels for Affiliate Summit, discuss their feelings of the changes to this year’s Pinnacle Awards, and give some props to charity. Hindsight is 20/20, and we talked about the retirement of the Affiliate Marketing Legend award and our speculations, but if you listen to this week’s Affiliate Thing, Shawn explains the actual fate of the Legend award.
- Affiliate Summit Newcomer Program – Join today!
- Pinnacle Award Nominations – Nominate by November 30th!
- Daniel will be giving away a free VIP pass to Affiliate Summit West 2013 – stay tuned!
- Apply to Speak at Affiliate Management Days (San Francisco 2013)
- Affiliate Summit West 2013 Charity Poker Event
- Do crazy things for charity: DonateSponsor.org
- Tutorial for California Affiliates to complete the Board of Equalization Affidavit
Thanks for listening!