This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about what is in store at SXSW next week, affiliate marketing meetups, AM Days, and the case of the broken wine glass.
- Big Guns of Internet Marketing at SXSW
- Visit Affiliate Summit at SXSW 2012 in Booth 424
- Daily Program Management: Recruitment, Optimization, Compliance
- AM Days
- Rudy’s “Country Store” and Bar-B-Q Fires Up the Pits on Texas Independence Day
- Apply for a Scholarship to Affiliate Summit East 2012
- Participate in the Newcomer Program at Affiliate Summit East 2012
- Rapportive is a Helpful Networking Tool for Gmail Users
- HootSuite Pro Helps Me Manage Twitter Better
- Top 15 Worst Logo FAILS Ever
- Come to the Affiliate Summit Twitter Chat on Podcasting
- Can You Make Money Publishing to the Kindle?