This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Lisa Picarille and Shawn Collins talked about commercials during the Oscars, whether affiliate marketing is dead (again), and the inaugural Performance Marketing Summit selling out.
They also talked about Marissa Mayer mandating that Yahoo! employees work in the office, scholarships to Affiliate Summit East 2013, and Extra Money Answer for free on Kindle.
- Is Affiliate Marketing Dead?
- PMA Councils
- Performance Marketing Summit 2013 Registrations Closing This Week
- Companies Attending Performance Marketing Summit 2013
- Affiliate Marketing Happy Hour During SXSW
- Marissa Mayer Tells Hundreds Of Remote Yahoo Employees: Work In An Office … Or Quit
- Apply for a Scholarship to Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Take the 2013 AffStat Affiliate Marketing Survey
- MemberPress WordPress Membership Site Plugin
- The Making of My First Kindle Book
- Affiliate Summit East 2013 Has Raised $2,217 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer