Virtual assistants can help you increase profitability and use your time better.
If you want to make money as an entrepreneur it’s your job to investigate any strategy that can increase the return on your valuable time investment (ROI).
Increasing your impact by hiring virtual assistants is exactly that kind of lifestyle business design strategy.
Even if you think you can’t afford a VA or other freelance help, I think you should listen to this interview with my friend, Chris Ducker. It turns out that you can “buy time” to improve your business and lifestyle!
Chris is the CEO of VirtualStaffFinder.com so he’s an expert on the best use of freelance contractors. But he’s also made some major lifestyle design transitions in his own life thanks to virtual assistants that I think will interest you.
Listen to this episode of the Click Millionaires Success Show podcast for:
- The 3 most popular tasks you could outsource to a virtual assistant
- The 3 most common mistakes Chris sees people make when hiring VAs
- Chris’s “3 Lists to Freedom” approach that can help you redesign your work and life
- The math that “proves” freelance contractors can be a great deal for you
- What virtual assistants cost (and what you should pay)
- How to find and train good part-time help
- What NOT to do when hiring virtual assistants
- How virtual assistants from the Philippines compare with contractors from other parts of the world and the US
- Why I think you can afford outsourced help even if you don’t
Try focusing on what you do best and outsourcing the rest. Virtual assistants may seem expensive but if you open your mind to spending a little bit to expand your reach and impact, it can be a wise investment to accelerate your profitability and enjoy your life and work more.
Websites mentioned in this episode:
Click Millionaires Radio Show
on iTunes here.
And your Review on iTunes
would be greatly appreciated, too
Thanks for listening!
What do you think?
Is a virtual assistant in your future?
Or are you already using (or not using) one? Why or why not?
Do you agree with my analysis that it can be helpful to growing your business – even if you think you can’t afford it?
PLEASE COME JOIN US IN THE CLICKMILLIONAIRES.COM FORUM TO DISCUSS!
p.s. If this info was helpful to you, please consider SHARING it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc? You can use the easy “Share” buttons just below this post. Thanks!