On the April 22, 2013 episode of 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven podcast (listen to 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven), I talked about the Google Affiliate Network closing, why affiliates must redirect their links, and a new ad platform for POF.
I also mentioned the companies attending Affiliate Summit East 2013, a virtual pass to Affiliate Summit, and early bird for CJU.
Please review 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven on iTunes.
- Google Affiliate Network to Close
- The Need for Affiliates to Use Redirect Links
- New Plenty of Fish Ad Platform Launches
- Companies Attending Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Introducing the Virtual Pass Option for Affiliate Summit
- CJU 2013 Early Bird Opening Soon
- Some Cool Things About Philadelphia for Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Affiliate Summit East 2013 Has Raised $10,819 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
Subscribe to 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven on iTunes.