This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about buying goofy stuff on Fiverr, a controversial ad promoting the return of Mad Med, Super Bowl commercials, and the increasing talk about Pinterest.
They also talked about the Meet Market selling out for Affiliate Summit Central 2012, affiliate nexus tax news, meetups, and how to get a free booth at Affiliate Summit East 2012.
- Affiliate Summit Feeds Homeless Cats
- Squeezebox Hero Sez Go to Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- New Mad Men Poster Sparks 9/11 Controversy: Is the Ad Insensitive?
- The Bark Side: 2012 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial Teaser
- Official 2012 Honda CR-V Game Day Commercial – “Matthew’s Day Off” Extended Version
- Pinterest Becomes Top Traffic Driver for Retailers
- Meet Market is Sold Out for Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- Affiliate Nexus Tax on Hold Until September in Pennsylvania
- Any Merchants Want Free Tradeshow Space at Affiliate Summit East 2012?
- Highlights from Affiliate Summit West 2012
- Want to Contribute to Issue 18 of FeedFront Magazine?
- Affiliate Summit Meetups
- Examples of Direct Mail to Recruit Affiliates
- Internet Marketing Party