This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about the benefits of Toastmasters International for work, why running is like affiliate marketing, Gary Vaynerchuk’s new book, and what’s in store at CJU.
Also, whether it’s important to make the latest WordPress update, electronic signatures, the Gmail outage, and a new/old logo for buy.at.
Plus, the acquisition of Pepperjam by GSI Commerce, Affiliate Day on September 14, and launching a dog walking business.
- Toastmasters International
- No Need for Speed in Affiliate Marketing
- Advance Look at Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk
- CJU 2009
- Install the latest version of WordPress
- WordPress vs. Blogger for Affiliates
- Electronic Signatures for Affiliate Agreements
- Surviving a Gmail Outage
- Meet the New buy.at Logo, Same as the Old buy.at Logo
- GSI Commerce Acquires Pepperjam
- Get Involved in Affiliate Day 2009
- Cute, Ruthless Lead Collection Technique