This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about shopping on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, Amazon delivering groceries in Seattle, and big Christmas displays at houses.
They also talked about speaking opportunities at Performance Marketing Summit, Vinny O’Hare pointing at stuff, affiliate marketing meetups, and expectations for Cyber Monday.
- Shop Online If You Love Your Family
- Christmas Light Display in Texas
- Grocery Delivery from Amazon
- Using Social Media To Cover For Lack Of Original Thought – Onion Talks
- Vinny O’Hare Points
- Last Call for 2013 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Awards Nominations
- Performance Marketing Summit 2013 Registrations Now Open
- Submit Your Performance Marketing Summit 2013 Speaking Proposal
- Sponsorships Now Open for Performance Marketing Summit 2013
- Affiliate Summit Meetups
- Cyber Monday Likely to Be Busiest Online Sales Day