This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Lisa Picarille and Shawn Collins talked about taking a ride on the Carnival Triumph, ShareASale integrating two factor authentication, the Pebble watch, and protecting passwords with RoboForm.
They also talked about Extra Money Answer on Kindle, the Marketplace Fairness Act of 2013 being introduced into Congress, and Wil Reynolds keynoting Affiliate Summit East 2013.
- One Kings Lane
- ShareASale Integrates Two Factor Authentication
- Learn How to Be an Affiliate Marketer for $2.99
- Want a Free Review Copy of My Affiliate Marketing Book on Kindle?
- Best Valentine’s Present for the Performance Marketing Industry!
- The Real and/or Perceived Misogyny at Search Conferences
- Wil Reynolds to Keynote Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Early Bird Ending for Booths and Tables at Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Social Media Analytics from HootSuite
- Pebble watch
- Get the Performance Marketing Summit 2013 App for Android and iPhone
- Pubcon Austin Regional