This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about Pinterest and Skimlinks parting ways, affiliate marketing companies going public, and OneLoad.com being prejudiced towards affiliate marketers.
They also talked about Dell’s Maribel Sierra keynoting Affiliate Summit Central 2012, a free webinar on creating information products, February affiliate meetups, and New Jersey contemplating an affiliate tax nexus law.
- Pinterest Drops Skimlinks, Might Try Ads; Says Copyright Issues Not A Significant Issue Yet
- Thinking Out Loud: Are Affiliate IPOs Right Around the Corner?
- Affiliate Marketing, Porn and Spam
- Maribel Sierra to Keynote Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- Affiliate Summit Webinar: Create Valuable and Financially Rewarding Information Products
- Affiliate Summit Meetups
- N.J. retailers balk at Amazon’s proposal to open two warehouses in exchange for sales tax holiday
- Learn More About Affiliate Marketing
- Loretta Lynn & Jack White: Portland, Oregon