This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille discuss the best and worst Super Bowl commercials, working at home vs. an office, and videos from Affiliate Summit West 2011.
Also, Illinois House Bill 3659, AOL pays a lot for Huffington Post, PubCon Austin, and the story behind the FeedFront name.
- Brass Monkey
- Bud Light Dog Sitter Commercial
- Doritos House Sitter Commercial
- Chrysler Eminem Commercial
- Groupon Tibet Commercial
- Watch Out Danica Patrick! Network Solutions has Hottie Cloris Leachman and Her “Sisters”
- Search Engine Optimization 101 with Wil Reynolds
- Working from home vs. an office
- AOL Buys Huffington Post: Is It Crazy?
- Video of Drew Eric Whitman Keynote at Affiliate Summit West 2011
- Submit Your Affiliate Summit East 2011 Speaking Proposal
- Illinois House Bill 3659 Stomps on Small Businesses
- How You Can Use Twitter to Create a Million Dollar Business
- CJ PayPerCall Converts at 20-50%
- The Story Behind the Name of FeedFront Magazine