On the May 20, 2013 episode of 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven podcast (listen to 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven), I talked about the hotel for Affiliate Summit East 2013 selling out, a letter to sell your boss on a conference, and guides on Pinterest to Philadelphia for Affiliate Summit.
I also mentioned the new “nerd bird” flight from San Francisco to Austin, Yahoo buying Tumblr, and where to find non-spammy affiliates.
This was a landmark episode in some ways, because it was the first time I exceeded the 7 minute maximum I set for the show. But nobody will be victimized by my rambling, as the recording is set to cut me off at 7 minutes no matter what.
Please review 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven on iTunes.
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown Sold Out for Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Affiliate Ball at Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Need Help Selling Your Boss on Affiliate Summit East 2013?
- Affiliate Summit East 2013 Has Raised $14,517 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
- Todd Farmer Joins the Affiliate Summit Team
- Places to Eat, Drink, Shop, and Sightsee During Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Check Out the Affiliate Summit East 2013 Agenda
- Virgin America goes big for first ‘nerd bird’ flight
- Where to Find Non-Spammy Affiliates
- High school drop-out behind blogging site Tumblr sells it to Marissa Mayer’s Yahoo!
- Cory’s figure of speech: $1.3M
Subscribe to 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven on iTunes.