In which Daniel and Greg talk about horse-tainted beef, the best Harlem Shake videos, Taylor Swift’s goat, and why comment sections on certain websites represent the fall of humanity. Also, an Evernote update from Greg and rumors of a remake of The Crow.
All the links that’s fit to print!
- Greg’s whole family was sick, and Greg ALMOST DIED!
- There’s been trace amounts of horse meat found in beef products in Europe. Yawn.
- The Oscars happened. Some people were offended because they didn’t get the joke.
Then there’s these…
- io9.com has some of the nicest commenters around. What is it about that site that elevates it above the worst of humanity, like you see in the comments sections of YouTube videos?
- The Evernote/Moleskine mashup has been used, and Greg still ain’t sure about that whole thing.
- The Crow remake/reboot might be happening and might be starring James McAvoy (Professor X in X-Men: First Class)
All this and more – thanks for listening! We’d love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a voice mail at 281-241-QAQN(7276). Also, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.